Show Notes Episode 21:
· [00:41] Introduction of my guest Justin Mondor
· [01:46] Justin tells us more about who Justin Mondor is
· [03:41] Were your communication skills a natural gift?
· [07:17] What was one of the obstacles you had to deal with?
Starting an online store at the early stages
· [09:29] Fitting the online store and the gym together
· [11:49] Delegating responsibilities to others
· [13:13] How did you come up with your own branding?
Name Gym Star (Dress for success at the gym)
· [15:12] You are the creator of your destiny. How the BNI
(Business Networking Group) has improved business
· [22:10] A mindset is a super power which helps us adapt
· [24:19] A suggestion you might give to someone starting a business
· [26:08] Asking for help is difficult, but so helpful. Most business
owners are honoured to help
· [26:48] Favorite book: “Think and Grow Rich” , by Napoleon Hill
· [29:19] Favorite quote: ‘You are the master of your destiny’
· [30:52] If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?
· [31:34] What lessons have you learned during this pandemic?
Gym Star and Brickhouse Gym