Show Notes Episode 17:
· [00:41] Introduction of my guest MacKenzie Wilson
· [01:23] MacKenzie tells us more about who MacKenzie Wilson is
· [03:31] Were your communication skills a natural gift?
· [05:11] What has been some obstacles you had in being a landlord?
· [08:49] MacKenzie is all about relationships
· [10:36] Most challenge I have had during this pandemic
· [12:55] What Landlord changes did you incur during time of pandemic
· [15:43] Importance of communication with tenants
· [18:19] Importance of education in being a good landlord
· [19:28] Importance of coaches and mentors
· [20:45] My mentors and support groups, Toastmasters, Darren Hardy,
· [25:45] Importance of taking action
· [29:45] Challenges in organizing Alberta Landlord Community
Group on Facebook
· [33:44] Suggestions MacKenzie might have reducing fears and obstacles
· [35:55] MacKenzie’s favorite book: ‘Who Not How’ by Dan Sullivan
· [37:12] MacKenzie’s favorite quote: “You can have everything in life you want,
if you will just help enough other people get what they want.”
By Zig Ziglar
· [38:01] If MacKenzie could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
· [41:03] What lessons have you learned during this pandemic?
Host of Alberta Landlord Community