Show Notes Episode 13:
· [00:41] Introduction of my guest Mike Wolf
· [01:36] Mike tells us more about who Mike Wolf is
· [03:53] Public speaking was not a natural gift for Mike
· [04:40] Fear of speaking made Mike choose a zero mark in university.
Not holding him back, Mike is an international speaker, TEDX, etc.
· [08:27] Speaker on Fox, NBC, sharing his gift with others opened up many
· [13:50] Fearing natural on stage, what a big shift, confidence by doing
· [18:00] How Mike got into real estate; how a mistake turned to success
· [23:37] Hired a mentor to accelerate success
· [25:01] Importance of being a life-long learner
· [26:15] Differences between Canadian and United States real estate
· [29:00] Building a team, don’t do it alone; being open to opportunities
· [30:58] Happiness and fulfillment is helping others gain freedom, time
freedom and giving back
· [36:12] What suggestion would you give to others? Stay productive and
use time wisely
· [38:55] Mike’s favorite book? “Abundance: The Future is Better than you Think
by Peter Diamandis
· [39:49] Mike’s favorite Quote – ‘If you think you can do a thing or think you
can’t do a thing, you’re right’ – by Henry Ford
· [40:39] How has the pandemic made your better? Change is happiness;
happiness is a choice.