Overcoming Fear, Obstacles, and Adversity
We all deal with fear, obstacles and adversity in our day to day lives. Why can some overcome these three main challenges quickly and others struggle. Stress, anxiety and rejection are attachments to these three main challenges. We all have a desire to be the best we can be; however, our thinking can manipulate our thoughts to not take any action. This podcast is intended to share techniques and ideas which will help us to take ACTION. Doing is Action and Actions leads to Results – this is the first step to success.
- [01:02] Introduction.
- [01:40] Lynnette tells us more about Lynnette Zotzman.
- [02:36] Appreciate the beauty of the light.
- [05:00] Childhood years.
- [06:10] Life changing family event.
- [09:15] Moving to big city life changing.
- [10:50] Bullied, and life in school.
- [18:55] New opportunity, new high school.
- [21:00] Life in the 20’s.
- [22:32] University.
- [24:44] Promise made to her daughter.
- [25:38] Depression.
- [28:25] Becoming a mother big life turning point.
- [29:22] I gave you life, but you saved my life.
- [30:20] Belief systems.
- [33:21] Toastmasters experiences.
- [39:00] What suggestions would Lynnette leave for listeners.
- [40:24] You are not what your past is.
- [41:49] What is your favourite book?
- [42:35] What is your favourite quote?
- [43:13] If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- [44:14] How has he pandemic made you a better person?
Welcome to my podcast
Don Rosom Speaks
I have had to overcome many fears, obstacles and adversities in my life, which have led to success and victories. I hope my guest will inspire you to never give up regardless of how big or small your obstacles may be. My hope is that the inspiration you will receive will ‘pave your path to stress free living’. Thank you for tuning in and I look forward to your comments and would ask that you please share this podcast with others. I appreciate if you would like my Facebook Page ‘Don Rosom Speaks’